Phone: (215) 574-3897
Fax: (215) 574-6637
Send an e-mail to Enghin Atalay
Personal website: https://enghinatalay.github.io/
- “The Evolution of Work in the United States,” with Phai Phongthiengtham, Sebastian Sotelo, and Daniel Tannenbaum, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, forthcoming.
- “New Technologies and the Labor Market,” with Phai Phongthiengtham, Sebastian Sotelo, and Daniel Tannenbaum, Journal of Monetary Economics, 97 (August 2018), pp. 48–67.
- “Accounting for the Sources of Macroeconomics Tail Risks,” with Thorsten Drautzburg and Zhenting Wang, Economics Letters, 165 (April 2018), pp. 65–69.
- “How Important Are Sectoral Shocks?” American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 9:4 (October 2017), pp. 254–280.
- “Vertical Integration and Input Flows,” with Ali Hortaçsu and Chad Syverson, American Economic Review, 12:4 (2014), pp. 1120–1148.
- “Materials Prices and Productivity,” Journal of the European Economic Association, 12:3 (June 2014), pp. 575–611.
- “Sources of Variation in Social Networks,” Games and Economic Behavior, 79 (May 2013), pp. 106–131.
- “Network Structure of Production,” with Ali Hortaçsu, Jimmy Roberts, and Chad Syverson, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 108:13 (March 2011), pp. 5199–5202.
- “The Topology of the Federal Funds Market,” with Morten Bech, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, 389:22 (November 2010), pp. 5223–5246.
Working Papers and Works in Progress
- “Post-Merger Product Repositioning: An Empirical Analysis,” with Alan Sorensen, Christopher Sullivan, and Wanjia Zhu, Working Paper 20-36, September 2020.
- “How Wide Is the Firm Border?” with Ali Hortaçsu, Mary Jialin Li, and Chad Syverson, Working Paper 19-37, September 2019.
- “Emerging and Disappearing Work, Thriving and Declining Firms,” with Sarada, 2019.
- “Quantifying the Benefits of a Liquidity-Saving Mechanism,” with Antoine Martin and Jamie McAndrews, Federal Reserve Bank of New York Staff Report 447, 2010.
- “The Welfare Effects of a Liquidity-Saving Mechanism,” with Antoine Martin and Jamie McAndrews, Federal Reserve Bank of New York Staff Report 331, 2010.
- Industrial Organization
- Labor Economics