Home > Research & Data > Research Contacts > Paul R. Flora
Paul R. Flora
Senior Economic Analyst/Research & Policy Support Manager
Phone: (215) 574-6649
Fax: (215) 574-4303
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Publications
- The FIELD (Fiscal Impact Estimates of Land Development) Model (Private Practice Perspectives, Newsletter of the Private Practice Division of the American Planning Association, January 2008).
- Introduction and Preliminary Results of the FIELD Model (Hillsborough County City-County Planning Commission, January 2007).
- "The Role of Manufacturing in the Economic Future of the Pittsburgh Region," an unpublished master's thesis (Pittsburgh, PA, October 1994).
- "Recession in Pittsburgh: 1990s Style," chapter II in Bangs and Singh, eds., The State of the Region Report (University Center for Social and Urban Research, March 1992), pp. 5-15.
- with Stuart G. Hoffman, "Contrasts in Regional Economic Structure and Performance: Cleveland, Philadelphia, and Pittsburgh," chapter III in Bangs and Singh, eds., The State of the Region (University Center for Social and Urban Research, September 1989), pp. 23-45.