Home > Research & Data > Research Events > Philadelphia Workshop on Monetary and Macroeconomics
Philadelphia Workshop on Monetary and Macroeconomics
March 30-31, 2007
- Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- The Penn Institute of Economic Research
- The International Economic Review
The purpose of these workshops is to foster research in the area of monetary and macroeconomics. The workshops last a day and a half, with eight high-quality research papers presented and formally discussed. This year's workshop focuses on topics in monetary theory, monetary policy, money and asset markets and economic development.
Program and Papers:
- Satyajit Chatterjee, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Randall Wright, University of Pennsylvania
Return to the main Research Events page.