Home > Research & Data > Economists > Burcu Eyigungor
Phone: (215) 574-3713
Send an e-mail to Burcu Eyigungor
Current Working Papers
- "A Tractable Circular City Model with an Application to the Effects of Development Constraints on Land Rents," with Satyajit Chatterjee, Working Paper 12-25, October 2012.
- "Debt Dilution and Seniority in a Model of Defaultable Sovereign Debt," with Satyajit Chatterjee, Working Paper 12-14, June 2012.
- "Maturity, Indebtedness, and Default Risk," with Satyajit Chatterjee, Working Paper 11-33, August 2011.
- "A Quantitative Analysis of the US Housing and Mortgage Markets and the Foreclosure Crisis," with Satyajit Chatterjee, Working Paper 11-26, July 2011.
- "Specific Capital and Vintage Effects on the Dynamics of Unemployment and Vacancies," American Economic Review Vol. 100(3) June 2010.
- "Maturity, Indebtedness, and Default Risk" with Satyajit Chatterjee (February 2009). Revise and resubmit, American Economic Review.
- "Foreclosures and House Price Dynamics: A Quantitative Analysis of the Mortgage Crisis and the Foreclosure Prevention Policy" with Satyajit Chatterjee (September 2009).
- "Sovereign Debt Spreads in a Markov Switching Regime" (November 2006).
- Labor Economics
- Open Economy Macroeconomics