Home > Research & Data > Economists > Pablo D'Erasmo
- "Financial Structure, Informality and Development," with Hernan Moscoso Boedo, Journal of Monetary Economics, 59(3) (March 2012), pp. 286-302.
- "Politico Economic Consequences of Rising Wage Inequality," with Dean Corbae and Burhan Kuruscu, Journal of Monetary Economics, 56(1) (January 2009), pp. 43-61.
- "Market Exposure and Endogenous Firm Volatility over the Business Cycle," with Ryan Decker and Hernan Moscoso Boedo, October 2013.
- "Distributional Incentives in an Equilibrium Model of Domestic Sovereign Default," with Enrique Mendoza, September 2013.
- "Optimal Domestic Sovereign Default," with Enrique Mendoza, July 2013.
- "Capital Requirements in a Qualitative Model of Banking Industry Dynamics," with Dean Corbae, May 2013.
- "Access to Credit and the Size of the Formal Sector in Brazil," Inter-American Development Bank Working Paper No. 404, April 2013.
- "Misallocation, Informality and Human Capital," with Hernan Moscoso Boedo and Asli Şenkal, December 2012.
- "Investment and Firm Dynamics," April 2011.
- "Government Reputation and Debt Repayment," February 2011.
Works in Progress
- "Sovereign Default Risk and Bank Balance Sheets," with Emine Boz and Bora Durdu, October 2012.
- "Reorganization or Exit: Bankruptcy Decisions and Firm Dynamics," with Dean Corbae, April 2010.
- International Economics