Home > Community Development > Community Development Events > New Developments in Foreclosure Prevention; Housing and Economic Conditions in the Third Federal Reserve District
Community Development Events
New Developments in Foreclosure Prevention; Housing and Economic Conditions in the Third Federal Reserve District
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
Urban Affairs Coalition’s Foreclosure Prevention Task Force
Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The conference focused on:
- New foreclosure prevention initiatives in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware;
- HOPE LoanPort, a web-based portal for housing counselors to submit completed loan modification applications to servicers;
- Extensive changes to the federal Making Home Affordable program and the experience of servicers and housing counselors in the program; and
- Housing and economic conditions in the Third Federal Reserve District.
- Agenda (1 page, 22 KB) — includes links to the individual presentations
For more information, contact:
(215) 574-6037 or email@example.com
Return to the main Community Development events page.